COMPLAINTS POLICY OF DEK-CO (UK) LIMITED
We value your feedback as it allows us to improve our products and services to all/our customers. If you think that we could have served you better, please let us know.
This document explains how you can contact us to raise a complaint against any aspect of the Paxum service and how we will work with you to resolve it.
Paxum has established an internal complaints procedure to make sure that your complaint is handled efficiently.
Your first point of contact should be with Paxum Customer Service who will listen to your complaint and work with you to resolve it. Customer Service is available between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To make sure that your complaint can be investigated and resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you provide us with the following information:
- Your name, address and account number
- A clear description of your concern or complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to put it right
- Copies of any relevant documents, for example emails sent by or to you or screen shots which will show us a specific issue
- An email address and a daytime telephone number where we can contact you
- We need to understand exactly what the problem is, so the more information you can provide the better.
HOW TO CONTACT US
0-800-086-8397 (toll free in United Kingdom)
1-866-347-4781 (toll free in US and Canada)
By email: email@example.com
DEK-CO (UK) LIMITED
Suite 46, Aztec Center, Aztec West
Bristol BS32 4TD
WHAT WILL PAXUM DO
At Paxum we endeavour to provide the best service possible. As a result, when we receive a complaint we will ensure we do the following:
- Acknowledge your complaint within 2 business days by the same form that the complaint has been received.
- Let you know who will handle your complaint and how you can contact them
- Supply you with a reference number to help us locate your complaint swiftly
We will aim to resolve your complaint within 15 business days. However, if there are extreme circumstances which are beyond our control, we will contact you to explain and advise you of our expected timescale. In such circumstances, we will ensure that we reach a resolution within 35 business days.
WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH OUR RESPONSE?
Paxum aims to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible, and to the satisfaction of our customers. However, if you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your complaint or if 35 business days have passed since you first brought your complaint to our attention, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
You must contact them within six months of the date of any final response issued.
For further information please visit: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/faq/answers/complaints_a2.html
HOW TO CONTACT THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE
Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
By telephone: +44-20-7964-0500 (Calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landlines)
For more information, you can view the Financial Ombudsman Service consumer leaflet