- How do I verify my identity?
You will need to take a picture of a valid government-issued photo ID.
Some tips to ensure the identity verification:
- Take a clear picture of your identity document, where every single detail is readable without any blur
- Take the photos somewhere brightly lit
- Turn flash off to avoid glare on your documents
- Make sure the details on your Paxum profile match the details on your legal document
- Not take a picture of a picture
- How do I verify my address
For the proof of address to be valid it needs to be issued in the last 3 months and to have your last name and the address that you're trying to verify, stated on it.
Keep in mind that the information stated on the document needs to exactly match the information entered in your Paxum Account.