- How can I receive money to my account?
There are multiple ways to receive funds into your Paxum Payment account. You can receive money by bank transfer (WIRE, ACH, SEPA), or from other Paxum account holders via instant P2P payment transfer.
- Can I receive funds from 3rd parties?
Yes you can.
- I want to be paid from a company that doesn't have an account with Paxum. How can I do it?
You will need to issue an invoice to the company you want to be paid from. They will have an option to pay your invoice via a bank transfer. The money paid will be deposited straight into your Payment account.
- What is a dedicated US ACH account?
No matter where you are located, you will be assigned a dedicated US Virtual account at a major US bank with your name on the beneficiary field. If you work with US based companies, this option will make your job a lot easier to be paid by them for your hard work.
- What is a dedicated IBAN EUR account?
Receive your own IBAN account for EUR payments at a major bank in Europe with your own name on the beneficiary field. Now you can easily receive SEPA transfers to your account which is great if you do a lot of business with other European based companies.